The Sonic Scrub Green brush is ideal for routine scrubbing and maintenance with your oscillating floor machine. This brush incorporates a 120 grit filament bonded to a long wearing nylon bristle.
- Built with a green .022" diameter nylon bristle embedded with a 120 grit filament to to clean tile and grouted floors
- Saves time and money by replacing the need for green turf pads
- Grit nylon and polypropylene bi-level bristle maximizes brush-to-floor contact
- Fits all 14" x 20" oscillating floor machines (standard, walk behind, and riders)
- Low noise (db) level
- Outstanding scrubbing action on high and low RPM machines
- Light weight
- Long wearing nylon fibers
- Cleans corners and edges
- Hook and loop backing
- Built-in tabs for easy removal
Field test results on tile floors show that the brush will outlast pads by 20 times, reducing your cost by 85%
To install, simply align and press the light weight hook and loop backed brush onto the machine drive plate engaging the hook-and-loop material. To remove, simply pull the pre-molded brush tabs.
Designed to clean and scrub; ceramic, vct (scrub and recoat), quarry tile, porcelain and most grouted tile floors.Works extremely well on uneven floors
When the brush is not in use always tilt the machine back to relieve the pressure on the brush or simply remove it when not in use. Never store the brush on the machine for extended periods of time.
Sonic Scrub Grit Brush Specifications
Size: 14 in x 20 in.
Grip Face: Hook and Loop style
Block Materiel: Molded plastic
Green Filament: .22 in. diameter nylon
Grit: 120 git silicon carbide
Black Filament: .40 diameter polypropylene
The Sonic Scrub Brush (14" x 20") Fits These Machines.
- Square Strip
- Square Scrub
- Clarke Boost (14 x 20)
- SSS Bearcat 20
- Pacific FM-20ORB
- Tornado OB 20
- Clarke FM40 ST and LX
- Tomcat Edge MiniMag (14 x 20)
- Tomcat Edge MicroMag
- Tomcat Edge ST and HD
- Advance FM810 ST and XP