Splash Back Ring prevents water, cleaners, floor strippers, and degreasers from splashing on baseboards. The ideal tool for use when stripping and scrubbing floors, polishing stone floors and heavy duty floor cleaning operations.
- Fits around most floor machines up to 22" diameter
- 6" tall (fits the standard height of most brushes & pad holders)
- Protects electrical cord from pads or brushes
- New design - improved performance
- The video explains it all
The Most Effective Splash Guard Ever Made
The floor machine is placed on the inside of the ring and allowed to float side to side or front to back. This allows the ring to fit floor machines between 15" - 22" in diameter. The water is contained on the inside and will seep under as you move the floor machine. It will reduce the majority of the over-spray for normal floor machine use i.e.. marble polishing, floor stripping and scrubbing operations.
Splash Guard Specifications
Height: 6 in.
Length: 94 in. (overall)
Diameter: 25 in.
Locking: (2) interlocking folds hold ends together firmly