Our Tile and Grout pad works best on grouted tile floors (ceramic, porcelain, mosaic, quarry tile), but can be used very effectively on terrazzo, poured non-slip, concrete and other uneven floors.
- Sewn into sections for improved cleaning performance and increased durability
- Sewn around the perimeter to secure the edges
- The Grout Pad is attached by its own grip face for maximum performance
- The pad scrubs tile clean while reaching into grout lines to pull out the toughest dirt and stains
- The porous materials allow liquids to pass through to the surface for use with rectangle oscillating floor machines
- Thousands of brushes laminated to a floor pad driver
- Fits Square Strip & Square Scrub machines (14" x 20")
How do I clean the Tile and Grout Cleaning Pad?
The pad should be thoroughly cleaned after each use to prolong its life and efficiency. Flush out dirt and debris with a high pressure garden hose. Use hot water if available. To dry, stand the pad on its edge and prop against a wall or rack. This allows the water to completely drain from the pad and promotes faster drying.
Grout cleaning pads are packed 4 per case.
Grout Pad Specifications (Green Brush Pad)
Size: 14 in. x 20 in.
Case pack: 4 pads per case
Usage: For wet use only
**These pads carry an average lead time of 10-12 business days.