Our Stainless Steel Wet and Dry Vacuum has the capacity and power for large water recovery jobs or dry debris pick-up in the shop or on the job site. Nothing is easier than "tip and pour" waste water disposal.They are perfect for hard floor maintenance jobs, recovering floor strippers, and hard floor cleaners easily. The swivel hose connector allows 360 degree hose rotation, letting you move the vacuum without fear of disconnect.
- Powerful 1.61 hp motor
- Sound insulated vacuum head
- 114 cfm and 90" waterlift
- Two stage dust-free filtration process
- 360-degree hose rotation
- 14” carpet tool, crevice, dust, and squeegee tool
Stainless steel models have a convenient tip and pour feature so you can dispose of waste water easily.
Optional front mount squeegee
- Add the affordable 26" front mount squeegee.
- The front mounted squeegee can increase productivity by 80% over manual pick up tools.
- The front mount squeegee picks up water faster than a hose and wand and it's especially effective in tight spots as well.
- The 26-inch front-mount squeegee maneuvers right up to walls and into corners, picking up either in forward or reverse.
Tornado S-15 Wet / Dry Vacuum Specifications
Frame construction: Polyethylene construction
Tank construction: Stainless steel
Height: 36 in.
Width: 18 in.
Depth: 24 in.
Weight: 50 lbs
Hose length: 10'
Hose diameter: 1.5 in.
Wand: 2 piece, steel (slip fit)
Floor tool (carpet): 14 in.Carpet floor tool
Floor tool (squeegee): 14" Dual blade floor squeegee tool
Tank capacity: 15 gallon (total)
Dump system: Tip tank
Wet capacity: 12 gallon
Dry capacity: .8 bushel
(2) 8 in. rear (non-marking)
(2) 3 in. front, swivel
Cord length: 30 feet
Vacuum motor watts: 1200 watts
Motor amps: 10 amps
Horsepower: 1.60 hp
Waterlift: 100 in.
Airflow: 114 cfm
Primary filter: Cloth / Dry recovery
Parts: 1 year
Labor: 1 year