Lowest cost per square foot of all our marble and stone diamonds. - Available in 50, 120, 220, 400, 800, 1800, 3500 grit, these discs will completely restore your floor when used in succession. They smooth out a rough texture terrazzo and marble floors. These discs are used only on floors that are "pitted" or present a very "rough" texture. A velcro style back attaches directly to the face of the velcro disc holder or the male-to-male velcro kit.
- Available in grits from: 50-3500 grit.
- Large overall footprint allows for 3 diamonds to do the work of 5 x 3" while maintaining good machine balance.
- Tab provides easy removal from drive plate and allows "hang to dry" to help prevent mildew and increase life.
- A velcro style back attaches directly to the face of the diamond disc holder or the male-to-male velcro kit.
- Recommended for use on Terrazzo, Marble, Travertine and Limestone floors.
- The Scratch Removal Discs are designed to be used with water, do not run on a dry floor.
- Not for use on concrete floors.
Resurfacing and general scratch removal procedure:
Step 1: Resurface with Scratch Removal Discs
a) Thoroughly strip the floor to remove surface coating.
b) Hone the surface with Scratch Removal Discs and water.
Honing process time:
- Terrazzo and marble: 30 sec. per sq. ft.
- Granite: 1 min. per sq. ft.
c) Vacuum the slurry and rinse with "Neutral Stone Cleaner"
* Complete this step, then proceed to polishing with Wet Polish Powder
** The SRD's will not perform well if your floor has issues with lippage.
Packaging and Color Chart:
SRD'S are packed (3) per set
Average yield per set of of SRD's range from 3,000 - 5,000 square feet per set of 3 discs (depending on type of stone, floor condition and lippage).
Size: 2" x 6"
Green, 50 grit
Black, 120 grit
Red, 220 grit
Yellow, 400 grit
White, 800 grit
Blue, 1800 grit
Gray, 3500 grit
The SRD's are Designed for Performance
- Large overall footprint allows for 3 diamonds to do the work of 5 x 3” pads, while maintaining optimum machine balance.
- Floor contact is increased by 50%.
- The total labor savings is in excess of 40%.
- 66% of surface area moves in top 5% of pad driver speed versus less than 20% of conventional diamonds.
- Oversized design provides exceptional life.
- Segment height is 10 mm and weight is a full 2.2 oz.- almost double most other diamonds.
- Largest area's dimensions are 5.75" x 2.5"
The Velcro Tab - So Simple, So Effective
- Tab provides easy removal from drive plate and allows "hang to dry" to help prevent mildew and increase life of the hook and loop backing.
- Standard hook and loop back for ease of attachment and removal from driver.
- Male hook and loop adapter available to allow attachment to white floor pad for added flexibility.