The Tornado 36-volt lithium ion battery is designed with features that protect the lithium cells and maximize battery life. When the battery has reached its minimum voltage level the electronics will shut off the battery.
- State-of-the-art lithium ion battery technology from Samsung for up to 55 minutes of continuous cleaning and over 900 charge cycles.
- Color-coded battery status display.
- The battery can be easily switched out without taking the backpack off.
- The battery charger provides a full charge in 2.5 hours.
- Individual, thermally protected cells.
- Powered by Samsung.
*Use only Tornado charger X1194 to charge the X1200 battery pack.
Installing battery pack into the vacuum
1. Holding battery by the front, carefully slide the battery into the lower housing until it clicks in place.
2. Connector is spring-loaded. Battery will need to be pushed fully into position.
Battery fuel gauge
The battery fuel gauge indicates the approximate run time remaining on the battery. When the battery button is pressed, one to four indicators will light up, indicating the approximate battery charge remaining as follows:
- All 4 lights on: Full charge
- 3 lights on: 70% charge
- 2 lights on: 45% charge
- 1 light on: 25% charge
- 1 light on and blinking: Low battery, charge when possible
OEM battery for the Tornado Roam & Powr-Flite battery operated backpack vacuum.