Tucker 3-Stage RO DI (Reverse Osmosis De-ionization) Cart
Increase your productivity tenfold by avoiding the use of ladders and maintaining safety by staying on the ground while cleaning. The Tucker 3-Stage will clean the entire window, its frames, ledges, and all non-porous surfaces. Avoid the use of harsh chemicals with the water system. Protect the environment and yourself.
- Lightweight at only 43 lbs.
- Easy to transport in vehicles
- Large Pneumatic wheels roll easily across lawns and over curbs
- Durable powder coated steel frame for years of service
- Easy-to-change filters and RO membrane
- Internal DI cartridge can be replaced on the job site and refilled later
- Handheld TDS meter included
- All operating instructions are printed on the cart
- Easily clean up to 3 stories with a single pole
- Optional 12 or 110 volt booster pumps available for multiple users and taller buildings
- Improved Results, Panels stay cleaner - no detergent residue
1. Attach your tap water supply as you did on set up.
2. Turn tap water supply on. Always start your system with the bypass valve fully open.
3. Allow system to flush for a few moments before beginning production.
4. Attach cleaning equipment to system and close bypass valve to begin production
1. Open the bypass valve fully to flush the system.
2. Flush the system for 2 to 3 minutes at the end of the job.
**If you leave the unit inoperative for longer than 2 weeks close your DI valve and open your RO only valve. Run the RO in flush mode for 4 minutes and RO production mode for 10 minutes before reconnecting
3. Turn off the water supply to the unit.
4. Disconnect the water supply.
Tucker 3 Stage Water Treatment Includes:
- (1) Handheld TDS Meter
- 50' of 3/8" Hose line
- (1)Charcoal pre-filter
- (1) RO filter
- (1) DI filter
Under normal operating conditions with municipal water pressure, this 3 stage water treatment system can provide enough water volume and water pressure to operate a waterfed pole up to 40 feet. Please note that this applies tank operating at 1 gpm output.