Comfort fit design based on extensive wearer input to provide our most comfortable garment design that: enables a greater range of movement while stretching and bending, provides a more tailored fit, offers reinforcement in high stress areas for fewer blowouts, utilizes a longer zipper for easier donning with an elastic waist to better position the garment.
Designed for lead/asbestos abatement, spray painting and general maintenance.
- Longer zipper extends to chin for complete coverage of neck area.
- Durable Tyvek material allows greater range of movement and a more tailored fit.
- Attached Tyvek boots have special coating to provide added skid-resistance.
- Barrier for particles down to 1 micron in size.
A Full Body - Full Coverage Hooded Suit with Boots
- Attached Tyvek boots offer skid-resistance
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at ankle
- Feature anti-static fabric, storm flap, and set-in sleeves
- Attached respirator-fit hood with elastic around face opening
- Zipper extends to chin for complete neck coverage
- Barrier for particles down to 1 micron
- Reinforced high-stress areas help prevent tears
These coveralls use a comfort fit design based on extensive wearer input to provide the most comfortable garment design. These coveralls enable a greater range of movement while stretching and bending. They also offer reinforcement in high stress areas for fewer blowouts.
Available in These Popular Sizes:
- DUPTY122S - Large
- DUPTY122SXL- X Large
- DUPTY122S2XL - 2X Large
- DUPTY122S3XL - 3X Large
- DUPTY127S4XL- 4X Large
Tyvek hooded with boots coveralls are sold 25 suits per case
Tyvek Hooded Coverall Specifications
Material: High-Density Polyethylene
Features: Front zipper closure
Sizes: Large - 4X
With Tyvek Boots: Yes
Uses: Food Service, Laboratories, Maintenance and Manufacturing
Standards: AATCC 127 Compliant, Conforms to ASTM D1777 Standards