Don't be fooled by the smiling face of the Henry Vac. This commercial vacuum is built to withstand the rigors of commercial cleaning crews. We at Parish Supply have been selling Henry since 1988 and count on ONE hand how many units come in for service. Yes, they're that good!
Breathe easier with this dry canister vacuum with double-ply paper filter, Tritex / HEPA Flo paper filter bags that filter down to 0.3 micron particle size with 99.97% efficiency.
- Quiet operation for noise sensitive environments.
- Exceeds HEPA filtration requirements for outstanding indoor air quality.
- Moves from hard floor to carpet without tipping over.
- Excellent 0.3 micron filtration at 99.97% efficiency for improved Indoor Air Quality.
- Manual crank rewind for power cord storage and protection.
- Powerful 680 watt vacuum motor provides 110" waterlift and 120 CFM of airflow.
- Henry now offers wand docking on 1 1/4" wands.
- Part #: PPR 240
- CRI Certified (certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute)
The Henry Vacuum Cleaner Includes:
- 1.25" x 8.5' FloMax vacuum hose
- 12" combination carpet/hard floor tool
- 1.25" telescoping stainless steel wand
Henry Vacuum Specifications (PPR 240)
Includes: (1) Henry vacuum, (1) 8.5' vacuum hose x 1.25" (1) telescoping stainless steel wand (1) 12" combination hard floor and carpet cleaning tool.
Height: 14 in.
Length: 15 in.
Width: 14 in.
Tool Kit Description
Hose Length: 8.5 feet
Hose Diameter: 1.25 in.
Wand: Telescoping stainless steel
Floor Tool: 12" combination carpet and hard floor tool
Tank Capacity: 2.5 gallon
Bag Type: Double-ply paper filter bag, HEPAFLO .3 MICRON @ 99.97% efficiency
Cord Length: 33 feet
Special Features: Automatic thermal cut off
Noise Level: 47 decibels
Vacuum Motor Watts: 680 watts
Waterlift: 100 in.
Airflow: 120 cfm
A five-year warranty is extended to the original owner against manufacturing defects and workmanship on non-wear components for these machines
This Carpet & Rug Institute
tested and certified cleaner effectively removes soil without any damage to the carpet. The CRI
Seal of Approval is awarded to carpet cleaning products that pass stringent tests administered by an independent, accredited institute.