The T-12S is the perfect vacuum for hotels, schools, hospitals and more. Anywhere you look you will see our performance based vacuums working long hard hours keeping the world clean by removing soils that would ruin your carpets and hard floors. Trust the T-12S to clean your floors; it truly is the best upright vacuum you will ever own.
- Automatic, self adjusting brush height ensures proper cleaning performance and maximum productivity when cleaning different floor surfaces.
- The T-12S delivers exceptional maneuverability to optimize operator efficiency.
- The T-12S provides excellent indoor air quality with three stages of filtration, including true certified HEPA, that will contain >99.97% of all dust, pollen, bacteria, allergens, and other particles >0.3 microns.
- Quick cord clip for simple cord management.
- Detachable power cable removal for quick service.
- Standard certified HEPA filter.
- Tool free brush removal.
- Non-marking, tear resistant bumper.
- Quieter operation than most competitive models at 68 dB(A).
- Meets LEED requirements.
- Equipped with spare bag storage and on-board tool.
- Certifications/Approvals CRI - LEED
This is the same model as the Nilfisk Advance VU500 upright vacuum cleaner.
T-12S Commercial Duty Upright vacuum Cleaner Specifications
Voltage: 120 V, 60 Hz
Motor Protection: Airflow bypass valve and thermal overload protection
Suction (waterlift): 92 in.
Airflow: 93 cfm
Sound Level: 68 dB(A)
Type: Dual row, chevron style, nylon with auto adjustment
Brush Speed: 2,800 RPM
Cleaning Path: 11.5 in
2 ply paper filter bag, motor pre-filter, certified HEPA exhaust filter
Filter Bag capacity: 3.4 qt
Length: 50 ft
Type: 18/3 wire, gray, detachable
On Board Tools
4:1 stretch hose, wand, crevice tool, spare filter bag
Optional tools: Upholstery tool, dusting tool, tool clip
Deep: 13.25 in
Width: 12.5 in
Height: 46.5 in
Weight (with cord): 19.5 lb.
Vacuum motor: 1 year
Non-wear parts: 3 years
Labor: 1 year
This Carpet & Rug Institute tested and certified cleaner effectively removes soil without any damage to the carpet. The CRI Seal of Approval is awarded to carpet cleaning products that pass stringent tests administered by an independent, accredited institute.