High Performance Brown Stripping Pads are made for floor and baseboard scrubbing. They are made of polyester and nylon fibers in an open web construction. These pads are designed for tough jobs like removing finish and wax buildup from baseboards and floor edges. A great way to strip stairs and landings.
Use with water based floor stripping solution to remove worn and soiled floor finishes or sealers. May also be used to clean heavily soiled hard surface floors, such as concrete, when used with proper cleaning solutions.
- Made of recycled polyester fibers
- Heavy duty design for tough jobs
- For use on both wet or dry surfaces
- Great for removing floor finish from stairs and baseboards
- Color helps identify the right pad for the job
- Conforms to uneven surfaces for easier cleaning
The Utility Pad Holder features special grippers that hold pads/brushes firmly in place yet provide for easy attachment and changing of pads.
Brown utility pads are packed 5 pads per box, 4 boxes per case
Brown Utility Stripping Pads Specifications
Part # 31447
Fiber Type: Recycled Polyester
Width: 4.5 in
Length: 10 in.
Thick: .94 in.
Pack: 5 per box
The Green Initiative used in our floor pads - Floor Pads with Enhanced Biodegradation
Our goal is to produce products that perform to the highest standards while leaving the smallest possible impact on the environment. A leader in the Jan/San industry for 45 years, Our floor pads have been made with 100% recycled fibers for well over a decade. We're now completing the cycle by introducing an innovative floor pad technology that has been specially formulated to biodegrade in a fraction of the time once discarded into a landfill, compared to conventional pads.
* When consumers see the Full Cycle label, they will know they have a quality product while reducing mankind's impact on the environment. Being good stewards of the environment is simply our corporate responsibility - and it's what sets us apart from other manufacturers.
The Proof is in the Performance - For stripping, cleaning, polishing or burnishing, we have the pad. Only top quality materials go into our pads which result in top performance.