Commercial Vapor Cleaning Machine (VS4) has a large steam tank and refillable reserve tank housed within. This two tank system permits continuous operation by permitting the addition of water during use (funnel included). Continuous cleaning is possible because the unit can be refilled at any time. There is no need to wait for the unit to cool down. The two tank system helps shorten heating times and reduce power consumption since only part of the water capacity needs to be heated at any given time. Steam pressure with 46.4 psi (3.2 bar) guarantees deep down cleaning.
Dual Tank System
- The fresh water tank can be continually refilled, since the fresh water tank and the boiler tank are separate.
- Since only part of the overall volume is heated at any one time, it takes very little time for a consistent steam pattern to form.
The VS4 offers hygienic cleanliness without chemicals. Infinitely variable control of moisture content spray from steam to hot water jet.
- Vapor Cleaning Machine Settings
- High - for removing encrusted dirt, stains or grease, sterilizing
- Normal - for rugs, carpet, glass, flooring, tiled surfaces
- Low - for upholstery, mattresses, delicate fabrics, and for spraying plants
Bed Bug Information:
While bed bugs are incredibly insidious, they have one true weakness: heat. In fact, heat is one of the few things that will kill both active adult bedbugs and their eggs. While most of the pesticides used today to fight bedbugs will kill active, adult bugs, they are ineffective on their eggs, which contributes to re-infestations many facilities report experiencing.
Complete accessory kit:
- (1) steam vapor hose
- (2) extension wands
- (1) 11" floor cleaning brush
- (1) hand nozzle
- (1) detail nozzle
- (5) round nylon cleaning brushes
Complete accessory kit: (1) steam vapor hose, (2) extension wands, (1) 11" floor cleaning brush, (1) hand nozzle, (1) detail nozzle, (5) round nylon cleaning brushes, (1) filling funnel.
- Length: 18.5 in.
- Width: 12.5 in.
- High: 11 in.
- Weight: 18 lbs.
Tornado Steam Cleaner System includes:
- Self-monitoring "steam" generator
- Fingertip controls
- Extended length - 8' flexible hose
- Safety Cap
- Pressure Gauge
- Low water light, Steam flow regulator
- Maximum temperature: 293 degrees
- Eyeglass windows show remaining water level
- Visual warning signal for low water
- Steam switch directly on handle. Visual steam pressure gauge
- Continuous steam regulation from 0-2.6 ounces per minute
- Operating pressure: 87 psi
Labor: 1 year
Parts: 2 years