The Victory Electrostatic Sprayer allows the user hours of spraying time without the trouble or inherent danger of dragging a power cord. In addition, it is designed to save time and labor, spray less liquid, and cover more surfaces. Victory Sprayers electrostatic technology provides an electrical charge to solutions, allowing them to wrap conductive surfaces with an effective and even coverage.
- Double-charged particles envelope all conductive surfaces - shadowed, vertical and underneath.
- Apply Disinfectant / Sanitizer / Cleaner up to 1000 square feet on a single tank of liquid.
- Combined with the unique electrostatic charge, this allows you to apply an even coating on all surfaces.
Victory Sprayer Features
- Applies chemicals faster
- Uses less solution
- More complete and consistent coverage
- Cordless operation - No electrical cords
- Weighs only 5.5 lbs. with a full tank
- Electrostatic charge penetrates chemical providing a thin even spray pattern on all surfaces
Easy To Operate
No gauges or compressors, these sprayers have been designed to be used by anyone, with the use of simple switches and triggers. Simply fill up the tank, turn on the electrostatic switch, and pull the trigger.
We recommend that after use, the user sprays water through the machine for 20 seconds to clear the line of any leftover chemicals that may start to build up.
Victory Electrostatic Sprayer Kit includes
- Cordless Electrostatic Handheld Sprayer
- 16.8V 3400 mAh Lithium Battery
- 16.8V Battery Charger
- Nozzle Wrench
- 3-in-1 Nozzle (40/80/110 Microns)
- Heavy Duty Water Resistant Carry Case
Hand-Held Electrostatic Sprayer Specifications
Tank Capacity: 33.8 oz.
LED Light: Yes
Spray Distance: 2 - 4 feet
Spray Pattern / Flow Rate
Nozzle Spray Sizes:
- 40 micron full cone
- 80 micron full cone
- 110 micron 120 degree fan spray
- 40 micron / 2.8 oz per minute
- 80 micron / 3.6 oz. per minute
- 110 micron / 11.2 oz. per minute
Voltage: 16.8 volts
Battery: Lithium-Ion, 3400 mAh
Run Time: 4 hours
Recharge Charge Time: 90 Minutes
Height: 13 in.
Width: 6 in.
Length: 17 in.
Carry Case: 18" x 14" x 7"
Weight: 3.8 lbs empty (5.5 full)
1 year limited warranty
Multiple Uses for the Victory Sprayer
Often used with biocides and disinfectants for food processing plants, cruise ships, airplanes, cargo containers, production agriculture, hospitals, schools, daycare centers, veterinary clinics, restaurants and fitness clubs.
Used with the right chemicals will neutralize a wide range of chemical agents, biological agents, and toxic industrial chemicals. Uses include: hazmat teams, CBRNE units, clandestine labs, EMS, first receivers, and outbreak responders.
Combined with the right chemicals, eliminate odors in cars, gyms, locker rooms, restaurants, dumpsters, and many other applications.
Great for the application of insecticides or fumigants in locations such as warehouses, maintenance, under buildings, restaurants, kennels, stables, barns and chicken coops.