Water Base Commercial Wood Floor Finish is a water based system formulated especially for high traffic wood floors. It provides a clear finish that remains unmatched in performance and durability. Commercial Top Coat contains a special UV inhibitor that provides even more protection for your floor from the suns harmful rays. A premium two part water based wood floor finish, specifically formulated for use on maple sports floors, providing a tough, high build urethane finish.
Maple Floor Manufacturer's Association Certified for heavy-duty and gymnasium sealers and finishes for maple, beech and birch floors.
- Non-yellowing-stays clean and clear even after several recoats
- Provides excellent chemical resistance
- Protects against perspiration and routine cleaning
- Easy to maintain
- Very High gloss finish
- VOC compliant, VOC does not exceed 350 grams per liter
- Virtually odorless
- Water clean-up
- Will adhere to most solvent-based and waterborne finishes after proper preparation, drying, and curing times
- MFMA approved
- Fast curing (play the next day)
- Fast drying - Dries within 3 hours
- Most durable finish available
- Basketball courts
- Volleyball courts
- Badminton courts
- Multi-purpose gym and stage
Do not apply any Water Based Finish to wood floors that have been cleaned with Murphy's Oil Soap or similar products.
The oil residue left behind will impede the ability for any water based finish to adhere to the floor surface. If you suspect this has occurred we HIGHLY recommend cleaning with Prime Time Cleaner at a dilution ration of 1: 4 prior to screening.
Water based wood floor finish is packaged in:
- 1 gallon containers sold each of by the case of 3 #0090901
- 5 gallon pails #0090905
Commercial Wood Floor Finish Specifications
Color in Container: Milky white (dries clear)
Solids Content: 28%
Chemical Resistance: Excellent
VOC: When catalyzed VOC does not exceed 350 grams per liter
Luster: 88 units
Freeze/ Thaw Stability: Stable for at least 5 cycles (if frozen, thaw completely before using)
Pot Life: Once catalyzed: 24 hours
Dry Dime: Minimum 2-3 hours between coats and 1 hour of good ventilation before closing job site.
Coverage: 500-600 sq. ft. per gallon