This extra fine white floor pad has been designed for polishing and cleaning delicate and highly-polished floors. Use dry or with restorative chemicals, to produce a wet look gloss to newly finished floors. A very soft non- abrasive dry polishing floor pad from low speed floor machine to high speed burnishers. This pad will polish to a high luster.
- The White Polishing Floor Pad is made of polyester fibers in a dense textured, non-woven pattern, bonded with a sturdy adhesive.
- The pad is used for spray cleaning or dry buffing soft finishes using a rotary machine (175-800 rpm). It is also used for light cleaning under an automatic scrubber.
- This extra fine pad has been designed for polishing clean, dry floors.
- White polishing pads are a perfect match when used to polish marble floors.
- Made from 100% recycled content
These white pads are equal to 3M 4100 super polish pads
General Use Directions:
1. Dust mop and clean floor surface. The Microfiber Fusion dust mop may be effectively used for dusting floor. Note: Buff only on a clean floor.
2. Install the White Polish Pad on a floor machine
3. Buff to a high gloss using overlapping passes.
4. Dust mop floor surface with a Microfiber Fusion dust mop may be effectively used for dusting floor.
Floor Pad Maintenance:
1. After buffing, if next buffing will be with same pad, leave pad on machine. Otherwise, remove pad and store.
2. Examine pad. Remove excessive dust and debris with a the center *"knock out"
3. Flip pad periodically.
4. Discard pad if thickness decreases to point where pad holder hooks extend completely through pad.
Floor Pad Tip:
Did you ever wonder what that small circular cut-out in the center of the floor pad is?
This little circular disk is used for cleaning the floor pad. Simply remove it and brush the entire surface of the floor pad (both sides) and re-insert it back in the center hole and re-use in the future.
White floor pads are sold individually or in a case of 5.
13" - 0270113
- 14" - 0270114
- 15" - 0270115
- 16" - 0270116
- 17" - 0270117
- 19" - 0270119
- 20" - 0270120
Recycled Content of Our Floor Pads (PDF)
Green Initiative used in our floor pads - Floor Pads with Enhanced Biodegradation
Our goal is to create products that perform to the highest standards while leaving the smallest possible impact on the environment. As s leader in the Jan/San industry for 45 years, our floor pads are made with 100% recycled fibers for well over a decade. We're now completing the cycle by introducing an innovative floor pad technology that has been specially formulated to biodegrade in a fraction of the time once discarded into a landfill, compared to conventional pads.
* When consumers see the Full Cycle label, they will know they have a quality product while reducing mankind's impact on the environment. Being good stewards of the environment is simply our corporate responsibility - and it’s what sets us apart from other manufacturers.
The Proof is in the Performance - For stripping, cleaning, polishing or burnishing, we have the pad. Only top quality materials go into our pads which result in top performance.