Our Universal Roll Paper Towels combine quality hand drying with maximum economy, they're strong, soft, and absorbent for any high volume restroom towel use.The 880-B offers dependable absorbency, thickness, and strength in a white towel.
- The low per unit cost makes these paper towels a good everyday choice.
- High capacity reduces maintenance intervals and risk of product run out in high traffic areas.
- Green Seal Certified.
- Large 8" x 800' feet rolls.
- 4,800 feet per case.
- 100% recycled content.
- EPA compliant for recycled fiber content.
These paper towels from VonDrehle are ideal for use in washrooms and will fit into most standard roll towel dispensers. Each non-perforated towel roll is 8" wide and 800' long,
880-B is an impressive 800 feet roll length that reduces the need to constantly restock paper towels, these towels are an excellent economical choice for high volume facilities.
Standard Roll Paper Towel
Each roll is 800 feet long to keep up with high volume restrooms. Implementing roll paper towels in bulk is also a great way to cut down on storage and labor costs commonly associated with folded towels.
880-B roll paper towels are packed 6 rolls per case.
Roll Paper Towel Specifications
Part #: 880-B Preserve
Thickness: 1 ply
Recycled Content: 100 percent
Post Consumer Content: 60 percent
Green Certified: Yes (Green Seal)
Paper Size / Count
Width: 7.9 in.
Length: 800 feet
Core Size: 2 in.
Rolls per Case: 6
Total Feet per Case: 4,800
Green Seal Certified
This product contains 100% recovered paper fiber and a minimum 50% post-consumer materials, and meets the Green Seal standard for bleaching, deinking and packaging.
Made from 100% Recycled Fiber
- Preserve & Precious are 100 percent recycled, containing 60 percent post-consumer content.
- Towels and tissue are made from 100% recycled fibers and meets EPA guidelines for post-consumer waste content.