These white utility pads are generally used wet with water and a the proper detergent. The perfect pad used for cleaning, light scrubbing of delicate surfaces such as glass, ceramic-tile walls, floors and swimming pools. The pads are designed for use with a swivel pad holder or the hand pad holder.
- For use on both wet or dry surfaces
- Made of non-abrasive material
- Won't scratch most surfaces
- Color helps identify the right pad for the job at hand
- Safe to use on glass
The uniform coating applied throughout every white utility pad reduces the number of knots and clumps, which eliminates scratching surfaces while providing greater consistency and extended pad life.
Pads are reversible and will not be significantly affected by water, detergents, or cleaners normally used for floor maintenance.
White utility pads are packed 5 pads per box, 4 boxes per case
White Utility Cleaning Pads Specifications
Part # 31449
Fiber Type: Recycled Polyester
Width: 4.5 in
Length: 10 in.
Thick: .94 in.
Pack: 5 per box
The Green Initiative used in our floor pads - Floor Pads with Enhanced Biodegradation
Our goal is to produce products that perform to the highest standards while leaving the smallest possible impact on the environment. A leader in the Jan/San industry for 45 years, Our floor pads are made with 100% recycled fibers for well over a decade. We're now completing the cycle by introducing an innovative floor pad technology that has been specially formulated to biodegrade in a fraction of the time once discarded into a landfill, compared to conventional pads.
* When consumers see the Full Cycle label, they will know they have a quality product while reducing mankind's impact on the environment. Being good stewards of the environment is simply our corporate responsibility - and it's what sets us apart from other manufacturers.
The Proof is in the Performance - For stripping, cleaning, polishing or burnishing, we have the pad. Only top quality materials go into our pads which result in top performance.