Are dust, fingerprints and smudges an issue? Just spray Windex Powerized Formula onto a microfiber cleaning cloth and wipe down your surface. Windex's gentle formula removes dust, dirt, and grime, without leaving behind any residue. Windex begins to cleans a variety of hard surfaces without streaking or filming - even before it's wiped. The Powerized version is the commercial strength version of the original Windex cleaner.
- Removes dust, fingerprints and smudges from televisions, mirrors, windows, glass tabletops, counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and more.
- Leaves a streak-free shine.
- Ammoniated formula removes dust, dirt, and grime.
Use Windex to Clean: Glass, Stainless steel, Plexiglas, Formica, Chrome, Ceramic, Porcelain,
- Formulated with a special detergent system that whisks away dirt without streaking or filming
- Contains Ammonia-D, an exclusive glass cleaning formula
- Clean, fresh scent
- No streaking or filming, leaving glass and other surfaces sparkling clean
- Pump trigger to prime.
- Spray a fine mist over entire surface, spread at once and polish dry.
- For best results use paper towels or dry, lint-free cloths. Change towels or cloths when dirty to avoid redepositing soil.
- Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by use, storage, or disposal.
- Rinsing with potable water is required if used on equipment that will be returned to a food processing area.
Windex is available in these sizes:
- DVO 90135CT, 32 oz. bottle with sprayer, 12 per case
- DVO 90940CT, 1 gallon container, 4 per case
- DVO 90122, 5 gallon box
Windex Glass & Surface Cleaner Cleaner Specifications
Physical State: Liquid
Appearance: Transparent blue liquid
Odor: Mild ammonia odor
Shelf life: 1 year
- 32 ounce bottle with sprayer
- 1 gallon container
- 5 gallon box