These Ettore stainless steel window squeegee channels are designed with an integrated clip that securely holds the squeegee blade in place. These highly quality, lightweight stainless steel channels last for years with spending a great deal of money. The number one selling squeegee channel used by professional window cleaners around the world.
- Our lightweight squeegee channels are perfect for both commercial and residential window cleaning jobs.
- Squeegee channels fits the Pro Grip and Quick Latch Ettore standard squeegee handles
- Ettore window squeegee channels.
- Replacement squeegee rubber is available in a 36" length so there is no need to replace the entire channel.
Popular Squeegee Channel Sizes
- 10" - #0205940
- 12" - #0205920
- 14" - #0205101 (#1 seller)
- 18" - #0203500 (#2 seller)
- 22" - #0203156
Bright stainless steel channel is strong and corrosion resistant. Each individual channel is hand inspected assuring the absolute highest quality and flawless performance.
Squeegee channels are sold each and include a squeegee rubber.
Select the proper size channel for your job, and purchase a squeegee handle to fit your needs.
A Window Squeegee Consists of Two Main Parts - Channel & Handle
Channels come in a variety of lengths where you simply select the best size for the job. For the most part the 14" & 18" lengths are the most popular sizes. Most window cleaners have a section of lengths on hand for various jobs. The handle grips the stainless channel and allows you move the handle to virtually any spot on the channel to clean obscure angles.
The Channel Holds The Squeegee Blade
Which wipes water off of the glass. It is constructed from extruded stainless steel that holds the squeegee rubber in place with a brass clip. All of the channels that we sell include a rubber blade with the brass clip.