"Plug-and-Play" deionized water treatment system for spot-free window cleaning. Just attach water hose and pole system, turn on, and start cleaning. TDS meter monitors the water quality and lets the user know when to change the resin. Robust, wheeled cart makes moving and using the system strain-free. Use for spot-free results on windows, solar panels, awnings, exterior building cleaning and any heavy-duty cleaning job.
1200 gallons of DI water is produced before the resin cartridges requires a change (Each individual tank requires its own bag of resin).
The Unger HydroPower DI system exceeds standard filter efficiency as a result of several new improvements, including:
- Includes a durable aluminum transport cart
- FloWater Technology- The flow distribution plate within the system allows you to produce up to 30% more pure water from a single resin refill than previous DI systems
- Quick Change Resin- These resin bags speed up the resin change process by up to 10 times - simply remove the expired bag and insert the new one
- Fast-Lock Opening- Allows for fast and easy opening of the tank enabling you to fill, empty and refill the filter quickly and without hassle. Also features a pressure release valve
Depending on local water hardness a DI Tank will become saturated after a certain period of use. The quick change resin can then be replaced in the DI Tank in less than 1 minute. The built in TDS meter indicates when it's time to change the resin. Spot Free Water comes in a variety of combinations. In a very few instances, regular tap water has a low enough TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) to use for window cleaning, without spotting. Most markets require water treatment for the highest quality results.
What is DI (deionizing, ion exchanger)?
- Water is flown through a cylinder that is filled with ion exchanger resin.
- The ions to be replaced (electrically loaded particles) are bound to the resin, which in turn releases ions itself.
- In the process, the water is softened, i.e. all minerals (salts) are removed from it.
- The process works only as long as there are enough ions available in the resin.
- After this, the resin must be "regenerated or replaced" by means of a chemical process or replacement of the resin as shown above.
How good is your water? (TDS Chart for the USA)
- Simply attach a water hose and a waterfed pole system, turn on, and start cleaning.
- Easy-to-read built-in TDS meter monitors the water quality to indicate when to change resin.
- Robust: Wheeled aluminum cart makes moving and using the system strain-free.
- Capacity: Based on an average TDS of 100 in your water, approximately 1200 gallons of DI water is produced before the resin needs to be replaced
The HP-24C water treatment system includes everything you need to make "Pure Water" in order to achieve Spot-Free windows.
You Get The Complete System Including:
- 4 Tanks, each filled with resin
- Tank mounted TDS meter (measures the effective life of the DI resin)
- Heavy duty wheeled cart
HydroPower HP-24C Portable DI Tank Specifications
Design: Mixed bed system
Size: 11.8 in. x 46 in.
Weight: 77 lbs. (without water)
Capacity: 20 liters per minute
Tank: Quadruple, requires 4 bags of quick change resin
Uses: Approximate number of gallons used before refilling, 1200 gallons
We have products to produce "spot free" rinse water
Many window cleaners and solar panel cleaning companies have discovered the benefits of DI water and "spot free" rinse as far back as the 1980's. Today, a DI tank is an excellent way to discover first hand the benefits of "spot free" water for a variety of cleaning applications. If you're using waterfed pole to clean windows or solar panels consider this a necessary addition.
Definitions: TDS = Total Dissolved Solids
- Grains per Gallon = 1 grain of calcium carbonate per US gallon of water.
- Parts per Million (PPM) = 1 part total dissolved solids per 1 million parts of water
- The capacity of deionization tank can be determined roughly by the total dissolved solids (TDS) in the water source.
- The TDS of the water source will determine the capacity of your unit and the TDS of the output of our DI Tank will indicate when change-out is necessary which can be determined easily and quickly using the built in TDS meter
- The TDS can range from 0 to 1000 PPM. The frequency for refilling is dependent upon the TDS of the water source and the gallons used per application. The effectiveness of the DI process is determined by measuring the resistivity/conductivity of the DI water many times illustrated in parts-per-million (PPM).