Prime Time Wood Floor Cleaner cleans hardwood floors without the residue left behind by other detergents. This wood floor cleaner is gentle on wood and floor finishes, but tough on dirt. This cleaner can be used as a pre-cleaner during the finishing or recoating process or as a regular maintenance cleaner.
Tough on dirt, gentle on wood floors, and cleans without leaving a residue.
Prime Time is specifically formulated to clean all polyurethane finished wood floors, factory pre-finished wood, and laminate floors.
Conventional floor cleaners leave a detergent residue that can cause adhesion and wear problems. Formulated with evaporation accelerators, it's fast drying and will not damage or dull the ﬂoor.
- This product is an ideal tack rag cleaner for removing soils and excess mop treatment
- Low foaming action
- Low odor
- Won't harm finish in removing spills, dirt, mud, or perspiration
- No residue and no rinsing
- Ideal for cleaning laminate and pre-finished floors
- Highly concentrated
Safely Removes Residues
Formulated for use on urethane finished wood floors. Prime Time Cleaner is gentle enough not to dull finish, yet safely removes oils left behind from dust mop treatments and gym mats. Safely removes tracked in environmental soils from the soles of athletic and street shoes. Removes greasy food residue left behind from events, Effectively removes cosmetic type products, body oils and lotions.
Directions For Use (heavy duty cleaning / restoration)
1. Sweep or vacuum the wood floor.
2. Mix one part Prime Time Wood Floor Cleaner to ten parts water.
3. This cleaner can then be transferred into a spray bottle for spot cleaning. To spot clean, spray the cleaner on a Microfiber Mop and wipe the surface clean.
4. For large surfaces, mix this cleaner in a bucket using the recommended dilution ratio. Soak several large towels in the solution, making sure they are thoroughly wet. Wring out the towels to remove excess moisture. Wrap a towel around a push broom and tack the floor.
To prevent redeposit of dirt and oil, re-fold the towel using clean sides as needed. Pay special attention to corners. Repeat the procedure in each area of the floor until the entire floor has been cleaned.
5. If using an automatic floor scrubber, use a dilution rate of 1 part Prime Time Cleaner to 10 parts water (1:10) using a white or red pad. Make sure squeegees and buffing/polishing pads work well. A person with a mop must follow behind the scrubber to pick up any water that is not picked up from the machine. Pay special attention to corners.
- Do not pour the cleaner directly on the wood floor.
- Excess liquid on any hardwood floor may damage the fibers.
- Do not use this product with any wax finished floors.
For Smaller Cleaning Jobs
Mix this Wood Floor Cleaner in a small bucket of approximately 1-2 gallons with the proper amount of cleaner. Immerse 1-2 MicroPower microfiber wet mops into solution and wring out excess material. Place one MicroPower mop onto floor surface and set the MicroPower frame on to the head. Clean the perimeter of the room first and begin cleaning the balance of the floor. Keep in mind you should follow the grain of the wood when cleaning. Change or rinse heads frequently.
For light to moderate soil loads:
Dilute 1 part Prime Time to 32 parts cold water
Prime Time is packaged in one gallon containers or four gallons per case.
Prime Time Wood Floor Cleaner Specifications
Color: Light blue
pH: 9.5 - 10.0
Recommended dilution: 1:8 – 1:32
Viscosity: Water thin
Solubility: Complete with water
Storage / Stability: 2 years
Weight per gallon: 8.25 lbs/gal.
Freeze / Thaw stability: Keep from freezing