Work Orders - On Time
Let's face it, work orders occur daily. Whether it's a new request to be completed or a complaint, WorkOrderPro will print a work order for any number of people that it may affect.
- You may also assign categories and priority levels to each work order.
- Additionally, WorkOrderPro will keep track of work orders that are billable and any inventory used (this option requires InventoryPro).
- You may choose to print this information on the work order or just keep it for reference inside WorkOrderPro.
- If you have JobCostPro installed, you can assign a Work Order to a Job Number. The Billing information will then be pulled into the Work Order from the Job Number you select.
Search and Complete Work Orders
The search utility is key to unlocking valuable customer feedback and improving your process through it.
- Searches can be ran using virtually any conceivable combination of criteria.
- For example, you can view a list of uncompleted work orders to dispatch to your supervisors reminding them to turn in their paperwork.
- Searches can even assist you in keeping track of repeat offenders.
- For example, you may select criteria that will show you all the "Dusting" "Complaints" that you had "Between 4/1/2005 and 4/30/2005" in "Building C".
- Also, you may print a list of work orders for a single day or for months at a time and even narrow down the selection based on certain criteria you select.
Put the Future of Building Management to Work for You Today
Many companies are still using the old fashioned, cumbersome multi-page carbon copy work order forms to keep their staff informed of customer needs. These work great until someone misplaces the office copy, a supervisor forgets to turn in a billable work order or an important due date is missed.
- With WorkOrderPro such difficulties can become a thing of the past.
- Using this comprehensive data management system the days of putting out fires will be replaced with days of confident and proactive quality management.
Work Order Main Menu
Important Comments on Ordering:
- All software modules include a (2) user license. The software may be installed on a single PC or Server and accessed with (2) concurrent users connections.
- Modules can be purchased individually or in any combination.
- System Requirements
Technical Support (included)
- All users are entitled to free phone support for 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Available Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM MST.
Technical Support (Option)
- Annual Subscription
- FREE updates
- FREE upgrades
- FREE technical support by email or phone
- Renewable annually
- Support available Monday through Friday from 8:00AM to 5:00PM MST
- The price for support is just $99.00 per module per year.