Heavy Duty Wipers are designed to feel like cloth and work even better. New technology allows this thick, strong wiper to absorb oil and water faster than rags or shop towels. Retains strength through harsh use, even when used with solvents.
- One box replaces 25 pounds of rags
- The toughest wiper on the market
- Replaces shop towels
- Softer and More Absorbent than ever!
*HYDROKNIT material is our most advanced wiping material, manufactured using jets of water to bond soft absorbent paper fibers to extra strong polypropylene non-woven fabric. The results are cloths unlike any others, offering fast absorption, tear-resistance, and exceptionally high performance, ideal for the toughest tasks.
- Performance: Exceptional absorbency of oil, grease, solvents, & water. Reusable and durable.
- Consistency: Clean, fresh, consistent size & shape every time.
- Convenience: Available in a variety of dispensing options.
- Value: Clearly-marked packaging shows exactly what you're getting.
WypAll X80 wipers are packaged 160 wipes per carton (Brag box)
Wypall X80 Heavy Duty Blue Wipers
Size: 12.5 in. x 16.8 in.
Pack: 160 per box
- Pound for pound, absorbs more water and oil than rental shop towels
- Consistent size, shape and cleanliness
- Available in a wide range of dispensing options for your convenience
WYPALL Wipers are made from patented HYDROKNIT material which is comprised of soft, absorbent cellulose fibers and strong polypropylene none-woven fabric. The cellulose component allows these wiping cloths to absorb water quickly and effectively, while the tear-resistant polypropylene fabric soaks up more than its own weight in oil and grease. The result is durable and absorbent wipers, which can be used wet or dry.