X70 Wipers are made from the patented Hydroknit material which is comprised of soft, absorbent cellulose fibers and strong polypropylene non-woven fabric. The cellulose component allows these wiping cloths to absorb water quickly and effectively, while the tear-resistant polypropylene fabric soaks up more than its own weight in oil and grease. The result is durable and absorbent wipers, which can be used wet or dry.
- Pound for pound, these wipes absorbs more water and oil than rental shop towels
- Consistent size, shape for cleanliness
- Available in a wide range of dispensing options for your convenience
For workshops and automotive garages, WypAll X70 Wipers are a versatile and economical alternative to scrap shop rags and laundered towels.
For industrial and commercial jobs, these bulk wipers are an efficient way to clean surfaces and tools.
- Performance: Exceptional absorbency of oil, grease, solvents & water. Reusable and durable.
- Consistency: Clean, fresh, consistent size & shape every time.
- Convenience: Available in a variety of dispensing options.
- Value: Clearly-marked packaging shows exactly what you're getting.
- The X70 white wipers in a Flat Box are packed 300 wipers per box. (KCC41300)
- The X70 white wipers in a Folded Pack are packed 912 wipers per case. (KCC41200)
- The X70 white wipers in a Roll are packed 870 wipers per roll (KCC41600)
Wypall X70 Wiper Specifications
Flat Sheet Wipers
Wiper Size: 14.9" x 16.6"
Packaging: 300 wipers per box
Part #: KCC41200
Wiper Size: 12.5" x 12"
Packaging: 76 wipers per pack, 12 packs per case = 912 wipers per case.
X70 Roll Wipers
Part #: KCC41600
Wiper Size: 12.5" x 13.4"
Packaging: 870 wipers per roll, 1 roll per case